The Stable House can accommodate groups of sixteen throughout its eight bedrooms.
- Six bedrooms have two single beds. (the single beds can be combined to form a double)
- Two bedrooms have one single bed and one lofted bed.
The Stable House was recently renovated to feature an open concept kitchen, living and dining area, perfect for spending quality time together as a group. Five bathrooms are included, each with a shower, sink and toilet. Finally, an outdoor terrace with bench seating, a grill and a hot tub connects to large group sauna that can seat all sixteen guests.
Directly adjacent to the main Huso Lodge, the Stable House is at the center of the Huso experience. Huso Lodge itself is surrounded by nature, steps from many lakes, rivers, farms and endless trails for hiking, biking and x-country skiing, depending on the season. For large sized groups or families, the Stable House is ideal.
Stable House guests have access to amenities provided at the neighboring Huso Lodge as well as the surrounding lakes, woods and trails.
NOTE: Extra amenities to consider for your stay (all must be ordered at least one week prior to arrival)
- Bed linens + Towels can be ordered in advance and will be placed in the cottage according to your request. We charge 150- per set for folded linens 250- per set for made beds.
- Firewood can be ordered for 195- per bundle.
- Wood-Fired Hot Tub can be arranged for 1700- per day at our large cabins (this price includes for Huso Lodge Staff to fill and heat the hot tub for your use). Guests are free to operate the hot tub themselves free of charge.
- WiFi Internet (via router) can be booked for 100- per day, based on availability.