The Queen’s Cottage can accommodate groups of 15 throughout its seven bedrooms.
- Four bedrooms have two single beds (the single beds can be combined to form a double)
- Two bedrooms have three single beds (the single beds can be combined to form a double)
- One bedroom has one single bed
The Queen’s Cottage has a large dining room, fully stocked kitchen and comfortable lounge area for groups to gather. Two shared bathrooms each with multiple showers and sinks, as well as two separate WC rooms are included, as well as a sauna and wood burning fireplace. Finally, an outdoor terrace with seating and a hot tub ensure the Queen’s Cottage is a perfect place to gather with friends and loved ones.
Attached to the main Huso Lodge, the Queens Cottage is at the center of the Huso experience. Huso Lodge itself is surrounded by nature, steps from many lakes, rivers, farms and endless trails for hiking, biking and x-country skiing, depending on the season. For medium to large sized groups or families, the Queen’s Cottage is ideal.
NOTE: Extra amenities to consider for your stay (all must be ordered at least one week prior to arrival)
- Bed linens + Towels can be ordered in advance and will be placed in the cottage according to your request. We charge 150- per set for folded linens 250- per set for made beds.
- Firewood can be ordered for 195- per bundle.
- Wood-Fired Hot Tub can be arranged for 1700- per day at our large cabins (this price includes for Huso Lodge Staff to fill and heat the hot tub for your use). Guests are free to operate the hot tub themselves free of charge.
- WiFi Internet (via router) can be booked for 100- per day, based on availability.