The Lakeview Cottage is perfect for medium sized groups or family gatherings any time of year. With a total of six bedrooms, two bathrooms and two WC’s, the cabin accommodates up to 12 guests.
- Four bedrooms have two single beds (the single beds can be combined to form a double)
- Two bedrooms have one double bed
The cabin interior is modern and updated, and provides plenty of space for group enjoyment. Centered around an impressive wood burning fireplace is the kitchen, dining room, interior lounge area, and reading room, all with impressive South facing views looking over a lake and the valley beyond. The large exterior deck, BBQ and hot tub area, also South facing, allow for outdoor entertaining complete with a stunning natural backdrop. The sauna and hot tub are a bonus!
Located further up the mountain from the main Huso Lodge, the Lakeview Cottage is surrounded by nature, steps from a lake perfect for swimming and boating as well as endless trails for hiking, biking and cross country skiing, depending on the season. For medium to large sized groups or families looking to adventure outside by day and gather inside by night, the Lakeview Cottage is ideal.
Lakeview Cottage guests have access to amenities provided at the main Huso Lodge as well as the surrounding lakes, woods and trails.
NOTE: Extra amenities to consider for your stay (all must be ordered at least one week prior to arrival)
- Bed linens + Towels can be ordered in advance and will be placed in the cottage according to your request. We charge 150- per set for folded linens 250- per set for made beds.
- Firewood can be ordered for 195- per bundle.
- Wood-Fired Hot Tub can be arranged for 1700- per day at our large cabins (this price includes for Huso Lodge Staff to fill and heat the hot tub for your use). Guests are free to operate the hot tub themselves free of charge.
- WiFi Internet (via router) is provided at Lakeview Cottage.