The King’s Cottage is is perfect for large groups or family gatherings any time of year. The cabin provides plenty of of interior and exterior space for group enjoyment and was recently renovated to feature cool, modern finishes and fixtures throughout. With a total of nine bedrooms and three shared bathrooms, the cabin accommodates up to twenty guests:
- Eight bedrooms have two single beds (the single beds can be combined to form a double)
- One bedroom has four single beds (two of the single beds can be combined to form a double; great room for kids or family of 4)
A spacious kitchen, dining room and interior lounge area are well designed for large groups, and the exterior terrace, BBQ and hot tub area allow for outdoor entertaining as well. The sauna and wood burning fire place are both an added bonus!
Located further up the mountain from the main Huso Lodge, the King’s Cottage is surrounded by nature, steps from a lake perfect for swimming and boating as well as trails for hiking, biking and cross country skiing, depending on the season. For larger groups looking to adventure outside by day and gather inside by night, the King’s Cottage is ideal.
King’s Cottage guests have access to amenities provided at the main Huso Lodge as well as the surrounding lakes, woods and trails.
NOTE: Extra amenities to consider for your stay (all must be ordered at least one week prior to arrival)
- Bed linens + Towels can be ordered in advance and will be placed in the cottage according to your request. We charge 150- per set for folded linens 250- per set for made beds.
- Firewood can be ordered for 195- per bundle.
- Wood-Fired Hot Tub can be arranged for 1700- per day at our large cabins (this price includes for Huso Lodge Staff to fill and heat the hot tub for your use). Guests are free to operate the hot tub themselves free of charge.
- WiFi Internet is included at King’s Cottage.